Classic Research & Articles by Dr. Kraizer and Colleagues
- Rethinking Prevention
- Measuring Actual Reduction of Risk to Child Abuse: A New Approach
- Measuring Children’s Retention of Skills to Resist Stranger Abduction: Use of the Simulation Technique
- Child Sexual Abuse Prevention Programs: What makes Them Effective in Protecting Children?
- Programming for Preventing Sexual Abuse and Abduction: What Does It Mean When It Works?
- Children in Self-Care: A New Perspective
Other Articles of Interest
- For more information on guidelines for effective prevention programming
- For more extensive statistics and research, particularly outside the United states, please go to: www.jimhopper.com
- Dade County Public Schools Evaluation of the Safe Child Program
- References for Cited Statistics
- Research on Bullies