The Archdiocese of Seattle has published a list of 77 child sex abusers who have served or lived in western Washington state over the past several decades. While they have not been forthcoming with all documents, this is a giant step forward.
25. January, 2016Sexual Abuse Articles Comments Off on Seattle Archdiocese Increases Transparency on Child Sexual Abuse
- Two important new resources for educators and families on Cyber-bullying and the Impact of Bullying on Substance AbuseThis new resource
- Figuring out limits with technology – sound advice
- Why Do We Judge Parents For Putting Kids At Perceived — But Unreal — Risk?
- Traveling Safely and Being Prepared for Whatever Comes Up
- When should your child have a smartphone?