In response to increasing recognition of child abuse and interpersonal violence around the world, Dr. Kraizer and the Coalition for Children are making all programs available free of charge for parents, schools, and youth-serving organizations.
Please follow the links for in the Educator Section for:
- The Safe Child Prevention of Child Abuse Program child children ages 3-11
- Take A Stand Prevention of Bullying Program for elementary school-age children
- The REACH Life Skills Program for elementary school-age children
- The CHALLENGE Life Skills Program for middle and high school-age children
- The RECOVERY Program for previously victimized children